Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

This is the second book in the Prequel series to The Immortal Insruments, The Infernal Devices.

This book I bought and read on my Kindle, it has the honor of being the first one. I was so excited for more Will and Tessa romance; alas, I was taken for an insane romance-ride between two men and Tessa. It was an intense love-triange, and while she does not end up with my choice, Cassandra Clare has more for us. This book recieves a 4 out of 5 cups of cocoa for me. I did not like the path of romance Tessa was going down. There was also a bit of a sense of droning on. I did love the romance issues that ensue between Charlotte and Henry.

This novel is about Charlotee and Henry's, well mainly Charlotte's, attempts at keeping the Institute. They have 2 weeks to find or locate the Magister or they will lose the Institute to Benedict Lightwood. If you are looking for romance, this book does not dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment