Friday, March 16, 2012

Tiger's Curse (#1) by Colleen Houck

Tiger's Curse, I am giving a 4.5 out of 5.

This novel is about a high school grad, Kelsey, who starts working for the circus. She works with the alusive white tiger, Dhiren. Little does she know, there is more to Ren than meets the eye.

This might be a little bit spoilery, but there really is no way to describe it without adding to the synopsis. Ren is a half-tiger, half-man. He is under a curse and Kelsey is going to help him break it. She travels all the way to India to help him, and gets a little more than she bargined for. What did I like? The romance made me quiver and (sometimes) get teary. I liked the discription of India and other things and also the mythology that goes along with it. What didn't I like? Well, there were a few points where I didn't quite understand the plot, but that really didn't compare. The ending was also not so climactic, I hope the series finally makes up for it. I cannot wait for Tiger's Quest.

Read on,
Lexie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment