Sunday, February 26, 2012

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

This novel is told in third person by two characters: Aria and Peregrine "Perry." Aria is from a dystopian society and she get kicked out after an incident while trying to find her mother. Perry is an Outsider who is plagued by his nephew Talon, Talon's dead mother Mila and many other ghosts. Once the two meet up, Perry is the only way Aria can survive and be able to find her mom. Aria is Perry's best way to protect one of the people he loves most. Neither of them would think that they were going to fall for each other.

OMG!!!! I totally loved this book. 5/5 for me. I love the romance, the--just everything. I cannot think of a bad thing about this book other than the fact that the second novel doesn't come out unti next year. So long to wait! Ugh! Anyways, I am head-over-heels in love with Veronica Rossi. I really hopes she writes a lot more. This novel has probably made it onto my 2012 favorites list.

Read on,
Lexie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment