Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White is about a girl named Evie who hunts down paranormals for a group called the IPCA. She is being stalked by this creeper faerie boy named Reth and desperatly wants to live in the real world--like the world she watches on her TV dramas. Evie is special because she can see through the glamours that the monsters produce to shield what they really are from the outside world. One day she meets a boy? (when you read it, you'll see what I mean) who basically turns her world inside-out, upside-down, and throught a loopty-loop.

I really enjoyed this novel. I am definately going to be looking for Supernaturally(the sequel) soon. I love Kiersten  White's writing. She and Evie were so witty and funny, which I definatey did not expect. This book was so great. I am giving it 5/5 cups. I can't wait to see what Evie does next!

No comments:

Post a Comment